Overview of the regulations
To be eligible to participate in the Awards competition, the content must comply with the following requirements:
- Must have been produced or at least 30% co-produced in Europe, Middle-East and/or Africa.
- Must have been completed between 1 June 2019 and 15 September 2020.
- Contents must be narrative live action or animation (with or without interactivity). VR games, room-scale and free-roaming will not be accepted.
- Contents must not have been submitted to Stereopsia previously. If the content is a sequel to a previously submitted content, at least 50% of the new content must be NEW material.
- Contents must be stereoscopic-3D 360°.
- Contents that require heavy installations will not be accepted (or not shown with heavy set-up).
- Contents that have already been contextualized or shown with an installation must be indicated as such in the submission form.
- All XR immersive format accepted: VR (autonomous & single-computer powered headset), AR.
An entry fee of 40€ (+ VAT if applicable) applies for XR & AR content submissions. The contents will only be considered for Jury and screening during Stereopsia if and when the entry fee has been paid. The money collected by the Entry fee will be used to support the contextualization of selected pieces for Stereopsia. The jury will choose 2 to 3 pieces that will be contextualized during Stereopsia.
The deadline for the submission and uploading of XR and AR content is 1 October 2020 (extended deadline).
Issuance of the Call for entries: 8 June 2020
Deadline for submitting an entry:
12 September 2020 - DEADLINE EXTENSION 1 October 2020
Notification of acceptance/rejection: 30 October 2020