For the time being, Stereopsia Europe is being planned as an in-person event.
Of course, we are not naïve, and we keep ourselves informed, alert, but not stressed nor anxious.
What is going to happen if there is another COVID-19 outbreak and lockdown, and Stereopsia Europe cannot take place in-person?
If Stereopsia Europe cannot happen in-person, all exhibitors will be offered the following options:
- Full refund of the already paid amount;
- Participation in the Online version of Stereopsia with or without changes to the already paid amount;
- Booking postponed till Stereopsia Europe 2021.
If Stereopsia Europe cannot happen in-person, all participants will be offered the options of:
- full refund of the already paid amount;
- conversion of their in-person Pass into a Pass for the Online version of Stereopsia, with a refund of the balance.
- Donation of the already paid amount.
TIPS to limit the spread of the virus in Belgium – Updated on 23 June 2020
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Keep your distance (1.5 metre) when outdoors
- Limit your physical social contacts
- Wear a face mask on public transport and in crowded public places.
Latest news on Covid-19 in Belgium: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/news/